Why work at ICS?
Why you should consider to work at ICS? Because working at ICS is about people, challenges and opportunities. We offer you a good working surrounding in which we give you the opportunity to grow.
Another point of consideration is that we work with time-tested and youthful people and that combined with our long experience, guarantees the quality and steady control of our company.
We are looking for an 6 months-intern to join our sales team in Amsterdam.
This is a great opportunity for you to learn the business in one of the most innovative companies in the world!
As a Partner Support, you main responsibilities will be:
Communication: build a strong relationship with our partners and within our organization
Training: supporting partners for enablement (trainings, workshops, webinars, certifications, specializations, etc)
Marketing: supporting executives and teams in the organization of events
What you need to succeed:
· You are currently studiying Business, Marketing or Sales
· You have an internship agreement
· You are fluent in English and Dutch. Deutsch would be a great plus!
For The European market we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Sales representatives executive to make a success of the European business. You will take the lead and expand the business rapidly.
Oversees the International responsible for working with Customers, Distributors, and Brokers on a regular basis on all aspects of account management and sales strategies to increase sales growth. Travel to customer locations as needed. Acts as a team lead from time to time on management teams in the company in order to provide leadership and guidance. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
Candidate has proven experience in acrylics, polymers and hydroxies.
The International Sales is responsible for the following issues:
- Excellent working relations with key accounts, building and maintaining outstanding customer relationships.
- Manage direct sales force.
- Recruit new customers and suppliers.
- Makes sales calls. • Creates sales presentations.
- Develops Sales Strategies, forecasts and participates in Business Planning process.
- Collaborates with marketing and procurement departments on new product development opportunities.
- Develop annual sales forecasts.
- Collects market intelligence and communicates to others in the company.
- Conducts regular visitations / meetings with the customer service department to ensure timely up to date
- communication with our customers.
- Surveys potential markets for increasing sales.
- Experienced in expanding new business across the European continent.
- Minimum of 2 years business experience.
- He or she has excellent oral and written communications skills in English; German and Italian ideal.
- Bachelor level required.
Must be empathic, a team player, a problem solver, a strong relationship builder It is imperative that he or she has a clear vision of the business processes and industry which include sales and people management and very good in getting things done. In fact strong leadership capabilities are required and a hands-on pragmatic approach. Flexibility, mutual respect and empathy are also key competencies that the candidate possesses.
Interested, send us your application with your detailed CV to: